Business Transactions: Write, Review & Negotiate Various Business
Contracts And Agreements.
Every day the lawyers at AttorneyBritt help
clients with many things, including the writing, reviewing, and negotiating of many types of complex contracts and agreements, such as:
- Formation of business entities, including c-corporations, s-corporations, limited liability companies (llc), series limited liability
companies (series llc), partnerships, and non-profits.
- Management services and consulting contracts and agreements.
- Shareholder, partnership, and operating contracts and agreements.
- Strategic partnership and joint venture contracts and agreements.
- Distributorship, dealership, and franchise contracts and agreements.
- NDA - Non-disclosure contracts and agreements.
- Consulting and independent contractor agreements.
- Employment contracts and agreements, complete with covenants not to compete, not to solicit employees, not to solicit customers, and not to
disclose or use confidential information.
- Special provisions needed for physician employment contracts with covenants not to compete
- Complex buy-sell agreements and other necessary contracts between business owners/partners.
- Purchase and sale agreements regarding the purchase and sale of a business or the purchase and sale or real property/real estate.
- Health care, physician groups, home health agency, and hospice contracts and agreements.
- Including proper implementation and coverage of Stark Law, anti-referral, anti-kickback, and fee splitting compliance.
- Contracts and planning for multi-discipline health care organizations.
- Letters of intent.
- Merger, acquisition, and corporate reorganization agreements.
- Commercial leases.
- Commercial litigation.
- Other real property/real estate contracts and agreements.
- Investment subscription agreements.
- Offering memorandums.
- Capital acquisition and debt financing.
- Business dissolutions, severance, and wind-ups. Including business divorces between partners and business owners.
- Shareholder/partner/member disputes.
- Licensing, including technology and intellectual property.
- Distributorship Agreements.
- Manufacturing arrangements.
- Joint marketing contracts and agreements.
- General counsel and corporate compliance.
- Strategic partnering and board activities.
- Director and officer (D&O) counseling and representation.
- Conversion of entity type (e.g. corporation to an LLC)
Do you have questions about our services?
Contact lawyer-attorney-CPA, Gary L. Britt, CPA, J.D., at 512-481-2886 or via our contact form.